The Help to Buy scheme will be changing in 2021 but there’s still time for you to make the move to your dream Redrow home with just a 5% deposit. A special weekend event on 12th and 13th September is the ideal opportunity to find out more.
The government backed 'Help to Buy: Equity Loan' works in the following way:
- Only available on new build homes.
- The Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your new property through an equity loan which is interest free for 5 years
- This means that only a 75% mortgage will need to be secured from a bank or building society.
- In England, this scheme is available on house purchases up to the value of £600,000.
- The scheme is open to both first time buyers and existing homeowners, and Redrow’s weekend event is a great opportunity to discover all the benefits for yourself.
Situated on the edge of the picturesque Coate Water Country Park, yet within easy reach of both the M4 and Swindon town centre, Badbury Park has so much to offer.
All of the properties are part of Redrow’s Heritage Collection. By combining Arts and Crafts inspired architectural design on the outside with the most contemporary design features and appliances inside, they have managed to create homes which are perfect for today’s modern family. Time-honoured craftsmanship is evident in each detail of the homes, making it little wonder that Redrow properties are held in such high esteem.
With the perfect blend of town centre convenience and countryside charm, Badbury Park is the ideal location to raise a family.
To book an appointment for the Help to Buy Weekend call 01793 399885 or book online at https://www.redrow.co.uk/developments/badbury-park-swindon-480220/book-appointment